Sunday, October 10, 2010

I had a run today - only 6k and the weather right now is fantastic. I saw a bunch of people out and they were all nice (as in they all said hi/good morning back to me, which unfortunately doesn't happen every time). Sadly, it looked like the men's soccer team that scrimmages in Greenway wasn't out this morning...or I was there too early. But, I figure the run today, and a potential one tomorrow will make up for the all the thanksgiving goodies I'm eating tonight.

Chicago marathon was today - check out the finishing mile for the leaders (Link to Canadian Running, which links to the video). Fantastic, right? Of course my second thought was "...these guys run an entire marathon and use slightly more time than I do running half that distance..." Anyway, I thought it was pretty impressive.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to meet you, from a "back-o-the-pack" runner. I'll enjoy reading along, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete